Monday, April 5, 2010

It went away...then it came back!

The snow just doesn't want to leave...it melts away...then the sky opens up and more flakes fall. This afternoon it rained and rained....what a surprise I got when I opened the door to feed the cats. SNOW. AGAIN. 
Why can't we just have a normal spring...you know rain, mud puddles, partial sunny days full of breezes. Not snow...snow...and more snow. If you haven't noticed I'm not the biggest fan of snow. Don't get me wrong, I love the look and feeling the white fluffy stuff brings but I'm just ready for summer to come. Being able to play in the park with out heavy coats and boots. I'm thinking that Boots, our cat, is also ready for summer. He kept trying to come inside...even with his food in front of him. Poor Frosty, our other cat, wouldn't leave the shelter of her cat house. She isn't fond of this wet white stuff floating everywhere. Well happy April everyone!!! Maybe we'll have the good fortune of fuller river's and streams this year when it all melts away. :o) I guess we can find a positive in anything...when we have too! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment