Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

       It's Easter time already, so far 2010 has just flown by. I'm so amazed by how quickly time flies. We spent the weekend at Granny & Papa's. The kids loved the sleep over, in fact they really didn't want to go home. Mommy however needed to get home and get laundry going and get stuff ready for Monday. 
       The Easter Bunny was able to come and visit the kids, everyone was so happy to see him, well everyone except Khandi Kane! She was TOTALLY freaked out. She was screaming and totally panicking. The moment the easter bunny walked through the door she took off into the kitchen. That poor little girl has always been terrified of him, I wonder if it'll ever change. Maybe next year!!!! 
       David Sr. wasn't able to make it home for Easter, he is still working in California. The kids and I really really missed him. I think it helped the kids staying at Granny's place. I honestly felt lost with out David by my side, he is such a help to me...we are the best team! So without him...I just didn't get everything accomplished that I wanted and I didn't get any photo's. Thank heavens for family, they all had their cameras so I'll have to go and borrow memory cards and then download them on my computer. :o) When I get those pictures, I'll gladly post!!!  
So Happy Easter everyone, may your day be a nice an peaceful one.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Sounds like you guys had a great day. Well, except Khandi. Poor thing! Zack has been terrified of any of the holiday characters, too. He did sit with the Easter bunny last weekend, though. But still wasn't too sure. At least he wasn't screaming this year. So, I guess what I'm saying... there is hope! :) Tell David to be safe, and I hope he gets home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad there is hope! LOL..need to hold onto that. She is still asking if he's coming back. Poor girl. Totally awesome of Zack though, that is a big step sitting next to something or someone that frightens you. What a good boy!!! I'll let David know, thanks so much hon! :) Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete