Friday, February 12, 2010

Fresh Snow...

So last night after we all went to bed it decided to snow...I have to say fresh snow is just the prettiest to look at...pain in the butt to drive in, but beautiful all the same. However with the snow came some more fog, man am I tired of fog. So little Miss Frosty (our cat) just hates the snow, I was putting her food in her dish and she refused to come out of her little house to eat. She stepped one paw in the snow, shook it off and just stared at me like, "heck no, I'm so not coming out of here." I laughed...eventually she'll emerge to get her food.
Busy Day today, Little D has a party at school that I get the joy of helping at. I am in charge of Valentines Bingo, so last night we made up some fun "CUPID" bingo cards and bought some fun prizes along with Conversation Hearts for the game pieces. He is way excited that I'm coming to the party...I'm glad he still loves having his Mommy around. :o)  Well, I hope to get some fun photo's that I can post along with this. Chat with you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment