Friday, February 12, 2010

Baylee, Lexi, and Little David...these are a few of his little classmate/friends in school. Oh my goodness...his class was Super hyper today. I tell you what, candy and kids...a fun mixture! :o) Seriously though, it was a blast...the kids loved the bingo game and REALLY loved their prizes!! I have to tell you though, this little Baylee just adores David. She was standing next to David when Lexi walks up and announces she wanted in the picture. So she laughed and said, "let me squeeze in here"...I must say Lexi and David are adorable, not to mention that Lexie is the girl that told David that she likes him more then a friend....even has a crush on him. And David being the boy that he is said..."Ewwwww". Gotta love 'em even if they are rude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment