Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big D is home...

So Big D got home around 4am on Wednesday. Miss Daisy just didn't care for his sneaking in at that time. Her bark is actually quite scary when she wants it to be. Not use to a big dog barking beside my bed. Little Gizzie-Mo barks all the time, needless to say his bark is in no way scary...poor tiny dog!!!! Jewel was a big dog...but not a big barker. When she barked, you new something was wrong! How I miss that girl...

So hubby is home, safe and sound. It's so nice having him here. The kids were way excited to see him. Khandi instantly wanted to wrestle and play. So after getting everyone back into bed....Toad had school in the morning...we all drifted off to sleep....did I mention the kids had to share our bed.  (Next time, I'm so investing in a King size bed).

1 comment:

  1. So glad he made it home safely! Enjoy your time together. Sorry about the kids in your bed. I can only imagine...

    ReplyDelete