Monday, March 22, 2010

Family Night!

It's again Monday and I am suppose to have some fun little family home evening thingy ma jig planned out. I decided that since my wonderful (most of the time) children have been having an extremely hard time getting along as of lately.  Maybe just maybe a lesson on 'Love at Home' would be most appropriate. Now I must admit, while searching the internet for some stories and a fun little object lesson I have failed miserably on the whole 'Love at Home' theory. I have raised my voice quite a few times, said some hurtful things, spanked, which I rarely do if ever, and made my little girl cry. So I ask, is this showing 'Love at Home'? Uh..No, I don't think so. So maybe this lesson will do good for Mommy and Daddy as well as the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment